[Advert-L] Gridiron Gallop 5K

kb382106 at ohio.edu kb382106 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 17 12:26:56 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club,

For community service, we are going to do the 4th Annual Gridiron Gallop 5K
run/ walk on Saturday April 25,2009.  The 5K begins at 10:00a.m. at Pedan
Stadium and ends at TailGreat Park.

If you are interested in participating, we need to know ASAP and you need to
bring your money to Wednesdays Ad Club meeting.  The registration fee is
$15 UNLESS we can get 10+ people to register.  All the money goes to
the Miracles for Life foundation.  Participants are also supposed to find
sponsors.  You can find out more information at http://www.bobcatblitz.com.

If you are interested in participating, please email the community service
chair Sandi Hensel at sh171406 at ohio.edu.  If we get a count as to how
many people are planning on participating we can let you know if it will be
$10 or $15.

Enjoy the sun!

Katie Burkhart
74 West State Street