[Aar-mbh] Adam Bowles’s "Before the Gītā: Battlefield, Bhūmi, and the Cosmographs of the Mahābhārata" for the June AAR session

Collins, Brian collinb1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:18:15 EDT 2024

Dear Mahābhārata and Classical Hinduism Seminar Participants,

Please find attached Adam Bowles’s "Before the Gītā: Battlefield, Bhūmi, and the Cosmographs of the Mahābhārata," the final paper for our June online session, to take place online Thursday, June 27 at 5:00 PM. We will send more information on connecting to the meeting as we get it from the AAR.

See you there,

Brian

Prof. Brian Collins
(He/Him/His)
Department Chair and Drs. Ram and Sushila Gawande Chair in Indian Religion and Philosophy
Department of Classics and Religious Studies
234 Ellis Hall
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio
740-597-2103 (office)