[Aar-mbh] [External] Re: Richard Davis Paper for MBh and Classical Hinduism Seminar at AAR San Antonio

SUNITA SINGH dr.sunitasinghsengupta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 10:18:01 EDT 2023

Use caution with links and attachments.
Thank you for sending this wonderful work.

On Sat, 7 Oct, 2023, 7:19 pm Collins, Brian, <collinb1 at ohio.edu<mailto:collinb1 at ohio.edu>> wrote:
Dear All,

Please find attached an early version of Richard Davis’s paper "Ekalavya in the Mahabharata and His Modern Followers.” He will "expand and more fully document it” before our meeting next month in San Antonio. If I get an updated version before then, I will share it on this list.

Thanks,

Brian

Prof. Brian Collins
(He/Him/His)
Department Chair and Drs. Ram and Sushila Gawande Chair in Indian Religion and Philosophy
Department of Classics and Religious Studies
234 Ellis Hall
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio
740-597-2103 (office)