[Unifiedsisters] Tonight's meeting

Bryant, Brianna bb594712 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 5 13:53:29 EST 2015

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Sorry about this email being so late. Today we will be volunteering at United Campus Ministries off of Court Street from 4:30-7. It's not required, and you don't have to stay the entire time. It's just a good way to get some community service hours in if you need/want some. After volunteering we will have out GB meeting at 7:30 and we will be putting together our candy grams that we will be selling next week for Valentine's Day. Also, eboard applications are available so if you're interested in being on eboard next semester see any of the current eboard members for an application. Hope everyone had a great rest of the day see you all tonight!

Brianna Lee Bryant
Ohio University '17
?Social Work Major/Psychology Minor
Caribbean Scholars Association: Secretary
Unified Sisters: Fundraising Chair
Office of Multicultural Student Access and Retention: Peer Mentor