[Unifiedsisters] Unified Sisters General Body Meeting Today 11/6

Terrell, Valerie vt295311 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 6 03:07:39 EST 2014

?

  Hello Everyone!

I hope this morning has been a good one for you! We will be meeting today in the MCC at 7:30pm. This evening, we will host a discussion on the controversial topic of Relationships, that you do not want to miss! Have a blessed, productive day, and we hope to see you tonight at 7:30!

See You Tonight!

Valerie Terrell
Ohio University 16'
Scripps College of Communication
Communication Studies Major, Diversity Studies Certificate
Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Certificate
James Hall Resident Assistant- Fourth Floor
University Program Council-University Events
Ohio University Recruiting Society
Unified Sisters-Secretary