[UC1000] FW: HSP Majors/Student Involvement Fair

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 12 15:07:38 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please review and distribute information below from Becky Zuspan in HSP.

Thanks and Happy Friday,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1935 (O)
740.593.0206 (F)
lesterj at ohio.edu

http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege
http://www.facebook.com/OHIOUniversityCollege
http://twitter.com/OHIOUnivCollege
http://www.ohio.edu/ohiofellows

From: <Zuspan>, Rebecca <zuspan at ohio.edu<mailto:zuspan at ohio.edu>>
Date: Friday, December 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM
To: "Orr, Doug" <orr at ohio.edu<mailto:orr at ohio.edu>>, Greg Lester <lesterj at ohio.edu<mailto:lesterj at ohio.edu>>
Subject: HSP Majors/Student Involvement Fair

Dear University College academic advisors,
The HSP Student Advisory Council has scheduled an HSP majors and student involvement fair for Wednesday, January 21st from 11 to 1pm on the 3rd floor bridge area outside the Student Services office. This will be a great opportunity for UC students to explore the majors/careers in our college, talk to faculty and student organization representatives, and learn how they can get involved as students our majors. Also, Student Services staff will be available for students to update their major/minor. There will be light refreshments/snacks served as well.

UC instructors may wish to offer an incentive to members of your class to attend this event, as you may have students interested in exploring an HSP major or minor.

We look forward to assisting your UC students!

Rebecca E. Zuspan, M.Ed.
Assistant Dean for Student Services
Office of Student Services
College of Health Sciences and Professions
370W Grover Center
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-9336
740-593-0285 (fax)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0160B.6198CE80]
College of Health Sciences and Professions
www.ohio.edu/chsp<http://www.ohio.edu/chsp>  Follow us on Facebook<www.facebook.com/CHSPOhio>
Follow us on Twitter<www.twitter.com/CHSPOhio>   Join our LinkedIn group<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Ohio-University-College-Health-Sciences-4069425/about>

Students:
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PID!

It is highly recommended that you turn OFF forwarding to your personal e-mail account.
Turn off forwarding at http://www.ohio.edu/oit/email/