[UC1000] FW: Fall 2014-2015: JOUR 2310--Multiplatform Reporting & Writing (non-majors)

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:49:15 EDT 2014

Dear Advising Colleagues,

Please see email below and attachment from Dr. Dashiell. This could be important information for any of our students who are considering applying to J-school.

All the Best,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University