[TSMA-L] Workshop

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 12 11:45:59 EST 2011

All,

TSMA is putting together a workshop for a campus wide audience. The topic is "How to Make Your Computer Not Suck," title thanks to David Stump. Basically we are going to put together a presentation about how to do general maintenance on you PC and do it in a way that non-tech people can understand.

David Stump is going to be running point on this workshop, for those who would like to help out please contact him. ds378906 at ohio.edu

Please respond ASAP to Dave.

You can help put the presentation together and/or present it to the audience.

This is a great way to let people know who we are and good way to sharpen our communication skills.

Thanks for your help!

Matt Bange
Ohio University Senior
Information and Telecommunications