[TSMA-L] TSMA Meeting this Tuesday

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:13:42 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

Welcome back, I hope everyone's break was well spent. Now that one week has passed it is time to start our weekly meetings. This Tuesday at 6pm in RTV 027 is when and where we will meet. There are already a few events set for this quarter so we'll bring you up to speed with those. We have also added a section to Blackboard and you all should have TSMA as a group on you dashboard.

Food will be provided, come see what the plans are for the quarter and enjoy each others company!

I hope to see you all there!

Matt Bange
Ohio University Senior
Information and Telecommunications