[TSMA-L] Meeting tonight at 6pm

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 28 12:44:44 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

This is just a reminder that TSMA along with an internship information session will meet at 6:00pm in RTV 027 tonight. We will be discussing this quarter's agenda as far as speakers, workshops, and events. Those who have not picked up the TSMA shirt yet please come to the meeting with your money or email me to arrange a meet.

Casey Kraus, TSMA VP, is working on details of getting Pigskin's back patio for a social this quarter. Spring attendance to meetings and events was excellent. Let's keep it going this year!

Don't forget we always have some high quality free food and drink for those who attend!

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President