[TSMA-L] TSMA Meeting 6pm

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 26 10:30:00 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

This is a reminder that we are having a meeting tonight in RTV 027 to mainly discuss/plan our workshop ideas for next quarter. Some ideas thrown around were workstation re-imaging, router firmware upgrades/change, and running a VM on your PC/MAC. These workshops present an opportunity for us to show the University a peak into what we do and how we do it. I feel that these workshops have great potential for success.

Key Highlights:

-Meeting tonight at 6pm
-Social at RED BRICK 6pm-9pm this Thursday, all are welcome including those who aren't of age
-TSMA shirts are still available for $10

As always, refreshments will be provided.

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President