[TSMA-L] VMware Speaker for TSMA Tomorrow!

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Mon May 10 16:07:39 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope every body's weekend went well. Tomorrow May 11th at 6pm TSMA will be hosting a speaker from VMware in RTV 027. His name is Matt Honigford and comes highly recommended from Dr. Campbell. I hope that everyone can make it. VMware has a huge roll in our industry right now and it wouldn't hurt to make a new contact from the business world.

Free Howie's Pizza and Drinks will be provided.

Look for an additional email regarding our new shirts, and officer elections.

Let's have a good showing for our new friend at VMware!

Regards,

Matt Bange
TSMA President