[TSMA-L] TSMA Cell Phone Drive

Grimmelsman, Britney bg197906 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 18 15:31:41 EDT 2010

 Hi all,

I am the PR assistant for the ITS school, as Matt may have told you. I am in the process of organizing the annual TSMA Cell Phone Recycling Drive, which will be held May 4 from 11-1 May 5 10-12 and May 6 from 11-1. The PR team will handle promotional efforts, but we'd like to develop a Cell Phone Drive Committee of TSMA members. I am looking for 5 members to help with the event. It will not be a huge work load by any means, but just help making the event run smoothly. It is also a great resume builder.

If you are interested, please e-mail me by next Tuesday and we will begin organizing.

Thanks for your help!

Britney Grimmelsman