[TSMA-L] TSMA Update - Speaker October 5th

Slentz, Tyler ts248406 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 11:55:08 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

TSMA will be inviting Eugene Kenyo from Progressive Insurance to speak this coming Monday October 5th at 7pm sharp in RTV 027. Please come and enjoy free food and drink and take this opportunity to hear some professional advice from our industry.

Also, If you are interested in becoming an officer for the current year and being involved in planning some fun events please send me an email at ts248406 at ohio.edu.This is a great resume building opportunity and a great way to improve skills that will help you with your future career. We will be holding elections at our meeting on Oct 13th.

Hope to see you all next Monday!

Tyler Slentz
TSMA President