[Tribeta-L] Tribeta Update

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:14:46 EDT 2015

Hello!

I hope you are doing well with your classes as we head in to week 3! I wanted to send out a few reminders about our organization.

First, it is really important that everyone who wishes to be involved in TriBeta, needs to add the organization on the university's OrgSync page. This will be our primary form of communication from now on and has a lot of information including a calendar of events. After going to this link: https://orgsync.com/login/ohio-university you log in with your OHIO ID and password. Go the "My Organizations" tab and then add Tribeta using the search bar.

Again, I can't stress enough how important it is that you join the OrgSync page for all further communication.

Additionally, we have an upcoming social event this Sunday at Stroud's Run. Please RSVP on the OrgSync page as soon as possible. It should be really fun!

Finally, chapter dues this year are $40 and due by September 15.

As always, let me know if I can help in any way!

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta: Xi Phi Chapter President
Sigma Delta Pi: Pi Rho Chapter President