[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta -- community service opportunity

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 22:09:30 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am sorry for not giving you a specific date.  It will be this Friday, the 3rd of April.

Dr. T

From: <Tanda>, Soichi Tanda <tanda at ohio.edu<mailto:tanda at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 9:47 PM
To: Tribeta list serve <tribeta-l at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:tribeta-l at listserv.ohio.edu>>
Subject: [Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta -- community service opportunity

Dear all,

Kat is organizing a community service project.  She is going to the Athens County Dog Shelter for dog walk.  See below.

We are meeting in the morton parking lot at 12:15pm and will stay at the dog shelter for one hour.  I have room for 7 people in my car.

If you are interested in going, please respond in  the group message.

Thanks!

Kat