[Tribeta-L] Membership application

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 19 07:06:29 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Attached is the Tri-Beta membership application form.  If you are interested in becoming a lifetime or an associate member, please fill out the form in my office (215 LSB).  Or turn in at the next meeting; that is, a night hike next Tuesday.  Please put your PID number in place of SSN.  I do not have to put down your SSN in the form.  AND email me (tanda at ohio.edu) your current DARS to see.  Below is a message from Brendan for more instruction.

Thank you,

Dr. T

    Initiation will be held at our April 21st meeting at our usual time and place. **If you are interested in becoming a member this semester it is urgent that you contact Chelsea Wright (cw224310 at ohio.edu) by next Friday, March 27 letting her know that you have completed all requirements (Or say you plan on finishing your last requirements before initiation). If you did not sign in at a lecture requirement just let her know which one you went to along with a brief summary of what the lecture covered.