[Tribeta-L] Meeting 3/10/15

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 19:42:31 EDT 2015

Hi all,

    I hope everyone had a great spring break??! Its back to classes though and this means back to meetings as well. Our first meeting back will be this Tuesday, March 10th at our usual time of 8PM in Porter 100. Dr. Johnson and Dr. Duerr will be joining us to give some insight into their work on campus, some tips they have on getting involved in labs, and what to expect in a laboratory setting. Additionally, its time to start thinking about running for officer positions. At our meeting the current officers will give some information on their various roles. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the group and get more involved! Elections will be on April 7th which is three meetings from now. Also, at the meeting I will give more information on the months ahead. A calendar of upcoming events was sent out before break, but I also attached it here for those that did not see it. See you all tomorrow!

Brendan Marein
Biological Science Major
Chemistry Minor
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President