[Tribeta-L] District Convention Deadlines

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:29:57 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

The annual TriBeta District Convention is approaching and I wanted to share some information and deadlines.

The District Convention is essentially a research convention where all members (lifetime and associate) are invited to come present or see the research of fellow members. This year's convention is on Saturday, March 28 at Thomas More College. We will be leaving campus early around 6:30am and returning later in the day around 6pm.

Interested in Attending:
??The registration fee is $25 which also includes lunch and a t-shirt. Transportation will also be provided. We need to collect registration fees no later than Friday, March 13 if you plan on attending.

Interested in Presenting:
If you are interested in presenting (poster or oral) the deadline for abstract submission (and registration fee collection) is Friday, March 13. If you would like more information about what is supplied to or required of presenters, please contact me.

As always, if you have any questions or confusion, please let me know!
Happy Hump Day!

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter Vice-President