[Tribeta-L] Faculty Dinner Final Information

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 23:19:07 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

I have received some questions about the dinner, so I thought I would address  the whole group.

?The dinner tomorrow night starts at 7pm (please try and be a few minutes early) at Lui Lui Restaurant. The restaurant is off West Green right behind the Life Sciences Building on Factory Street (definitely walking distance!) so transportation should not be a concern for anyone. While the dinner is not a formal event, we are asking everyone to dress nicely (NO sweats!)

Something that I would also like to emphasize is the RSVP list. A lot of effort when into organizing and planning this dinner, so if your name appears below on the list, we have made a reservation for you and ordered food for you. This means that we are absolutely expecting that you will be there.

?Most importantly, this is a great event, and a great way to talk with some faculty and fellow TriBeta members! I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!  If you have any questions you can always call or text me at

513-256-6383!

Nikki Meyer
Sydney Pence
Tiffany Loftus
Kelsey Von Lehmden
Jenna Jacobs
Jacob Dickman
Tara Tabbaa
Hannah Gordon
Hannah Malloy
Elizabeth Evans
Patrick Shepard
Chelsea Wright
Chelsea Clark
Gianna Montague
Andrew Welch
Brendan Marein
Sommer Toncler
Sara Springer
Katherine Albrecht
Carol Garabito
Dakota Brockway
Trinitti Leon
Karly Coppola
Rosemary Oaks
Caroline Kincer
Jordan Elliott
Liz Scott
Kristin Eads
Kat Barnett
Cassie Thompson

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter Vice-President