[Tribeta-L] Faculty Dinner RSVP

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 8 10:47:31 EST 2015

Hello everyone,

The Faculty Dinner is an opportunity every year for students in TriBeta to meet and talk with some faculty members from the BIOS Dept over a great dinner at Lui Lui Restaurant. This is a really great event to attend, and will count as our next club meeting. We have already sent out the invitations for the faculty members, however, we also need a student RSVP list to make reservations for the dinner.

This year, the dinner is on Tuesday, February 17 at 7pm at Lui Lui Restaurant (within 2 minutes of West Green, right behind the Life Sciences Building and the ARC). If you are able to come, please fill in the Google Docs spreadsheet below with your menu choice and information. For reservations as large as ours, the restaurant requires to have our menu choices in advance so that we have don't have the large delay of ordering on that Tuesday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVgwQTq4zlDMPyBxpBzyr2uDoxb4BizQoLzp2fvrT4A/edit#gid=0

You can find the menu online at their website http://luiluirestaurant.com/.

I need your RSVP and menu selection ASAP or no later than Wednesday, February 11.

The faculty are always excited to meet new students, so please come if you are able!

Thanks so much! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email myself (ee702811 at ohio.edu) or Brendan (bm432110 at ohio.edu).

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter Vice-President