[Tribeta-L] 9/30/14 Meeting

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:51:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

    I just wanted to send out a reminder that our next meeting will be tomorrow (9/30). However, as opposed to Walter we will be meeting in Porter 100. This is where we will be meeting tomorrow night and for the rest of the semester. For our meeting we will be having a graduate Tri Beta member come speak to us about her current work, and we will be discussing research. Anyone that is doing research or has had an internship etc. is encouraged to give a short presentation/discussion what you did with the group. We will also discuss upcoming events and other important info. If you have not turned in dues please do so tomorrow. See you all there!

Brendan Marein
Biological Science Major
Chemistry Minor
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President
(216) 644-8205<tel:%28216%29%20644-8205>?