[Tribeta-L] Meeting

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:09:50 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

      A reminder that our next meeting is tomorrow Tuesday, October 28th. It will be in Porter 100 as usual. We will be having a biology major from the Career and Leadership Development Center come and talk about career strategies and professionalism. She will be willing to answer any questions you may have about applying for jobs and the most effective methods that will help land you the job you are looking to obtain. Bring questions and comments in order to get the most out of what she has to offer! See you tomorrow!

Brendan Marein