[Tribeta-L] PUMPKIN SOCIAL

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 16 17:37:10 EDT 2014

Hi all,

    ?This Saturday, October 18th, we are having our pumpkin social?! There will be Autumn themed contests and prizes along with apple cider, smores, pizza, and more... You don't want to miss it! The event will be held at our vice president Elizabeth Evans' house at 121 1/2 North Congress St. The party will start at 4:30 PM and go to approximately 6:30PM. If possible RSVP as soon as possible. This will help us give a count for how many pizzas we should order. I understand there is a possible conflict of times with the OU football game, so do not worry if you show up a little late. Shoot Elizabeth an email at ee702811 at ohio.edu or a text at (513)256-6383 to RSVP. See you all there!

Brendan Marein
Biological Science Major
Chemistry Minor
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President
(216) 644-8205<tel:%28216%29%20644-8205>?