[Tribeta-L] Research Fair

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:16:42 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

    ?I hope you're all having a great homecoming week! I just want to  remind everyone that the Research Fair is next Tuesday, October 14th from 7-9 PM in the Life Science Building (located across the footbridge from the ARC). The event allows for professors and students to present their research and give us an opportunity to discuss areas of interest and possible ways to get involved. Anyone currently involved in research is strongly encouraged to display a poster and present their research. Also, we encourage everyone to invite a professor to come and talk about their research. This not only will help bring in more faculty members but will leave a good impression on them for yourself! The Research Fair will be our meeting for the week, so we will not be meeting at our usual Tuesday time. Our next actual meeting will be October 28th.

Our TriBeta shirts should be in by the end of the week. I will send out an email letting you all know how we will distribute them before the Fair. Have an awesome weekend!

    ?Brendan Marein