[Tribeta-L] Meeting tonight!

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 25 08:29:11 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We will have our meeting tonight.  Today is the last day to turn in your membership application for this year.  Please fill out the form at tonight meeting or email me back the attached form.  The member ship fees are $50 for lifetime, $40 for associate, and $10 for promotion. These fees goes directly to the Tri-Beta National Headquarter.   You may bring cash or a check payable to Tri-Beta (or Beta Beta Beta). If you are applying for the lifetime membership, please email me your current DARS.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

We will also discuss election for the next year's officers and upcoming activities.

For those who will attend the Tri-Beta district convention, we will discuss car pooling.  Please be there!

So, please make your best effort to come the meeting tonight.

I apologize for this late notice.

Dr. T