[Tribeta-L] Dog Walk Information and RSVP

Wallace, Chelsea cw203810 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:54:33 EDT 2014

Dear TriBeta members,

For those of you who signed the volunteer forms for Dog Walking April 19th

  *   ?I need your commitment on whether or not you will be attending on the 19th in one of two ways:
     *   Email me and let me know (cw203810 at ohio.edu)
     *   Text me and let me know along with your name (9372125211)
  *   We will be meeting in Morton Parking Lot at 10:15AM

I need your reply no later than Friday evening to make plans for driving.

Everyone, we discussed moving the Dog Walk to next Saturday April 26th since this weekend is Easter weekend. It may also be a good de-stressor. You may let me know in the two previously mentioned ways if next weekend would work better.

NOTE: I need your input no later than Friday evening in order to make final plans.

I will send a final email/text Friday evening (no later than 8PM) for the final plans.

In short,
1. EVERYONE: Let me know if next weekend the 26th will work better for the dog walk by text or email by Friday evening
2. Those who showed interest for this weekend, text or email me your RSVP no later than Friday evening.
3. I will text/email those for the dog walk on the 19th reminders Friday night
4. Depending on interest of next weekend, we can have two dog walking dates.

Sorry for all the info and long email. If you have any questions, let me know

Chelsea Wallace