[Tribeta-L] 4-8-14 Meeting Minutes

Wallace, Chelsea cw203810 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 9 18:27:02 EDT 2014

Good evening,

For those of you who could not make the meeting, here are the notes taken by our Secretary to summarize what you missed. If you have questions, please let me know. Also, if you did not get a chance to sign up for Athens Beautification Day you can still show up anyway and register at the event. The event starts at  noon and will be over around 5ish. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. More information to come soon about the dog walk.

Chelsea Wallace