[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta!

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 2 22:36:08 EDT 2013

Hi, returning members and new ones!

We will be having our first meeting tomorrow (8/3) at 8pm in Grover E205. We will be going over our membership requirements, planned events for this semester and answer any questions you may have. We will also be having an ICE CREAM social following our formal meeting. If you are unable to attend the meeting(s), but would still like to be in the loop, let me know and I will send you the powerpoint from tomorrow's meeting. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Biological Sciences Major
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President