[Tribeta-L] Research Fair Tonight!

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:15:09 EDT 2013

Hi, guys-

    Tonight is our research fair in Life Sciences Building from 7-9 pm. Faculty and their grad students will be presenting posters about their current research. This is a great opportunity to find a lab that you may want to work in in the future, as one of Tri-Beta's goals is to encourage and facilitate undergraduate research.
    DUES ARE DUE TONIGHT. Please bring your dues ($15/semester or $25/year) to the research fair. Elizabeth will be at the sign-in table to collect your dues.
    ALSO, tonight is the absolute last night you can RSVP to our campout this weekend. I have extended the deadline because so few people have emailed me back. We have many faculty members that are very excited to come and it would be disappointing if we only bring a few students! This will not cost you anything and we will provide the tents and meals (Saturday dinner, s'mores, Sunday breakfast, snacks). Come on, guys, s'mores!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Biological Sciences Major
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President