[Tribeta-L] Athens Beautification Day

Venetos, Alexandra av861109 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 19 22:18:01 EDT 2013

Hey everyone!

I hope your having a good week! I just wanted to touch base with you all about Athens Beautification Day. Someone came and spoke at our last meeting about it, so I'm sure most of you know what it is. If not, feel free to ask me any questions or check out their facebook page. We are planning on doing this as an organization for a service event. It is taking place on April 14th from 12-3. I wanted to get a head count on who is going so that I can get us all registered together. If you could please RSVP back to me as soon as possible that would be great.

Thanks,
Alex Venetos
Vice-President TriBeta Biological Honors Society