[Tribeta-L] Help wanted for Ohio Up Close on 3/23 (Saturday)

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 16 12:39:41 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for volunteers who can participate in Ohio Up Close on 3/23 (Saturday).  I know some of you including myself will attend the Tri-beta district convention on that day.  If you stay in Athens and have time between ~11 am and ~12:30 pm on 3/23, this would be another chance to work toward your membership.

Since it will be on Saturday, there will be no pizzas.  But, Dr. White, who will deliver the departmental academic information, would like to have you during (probably toward the end of) the session for Q and A.  Usually parents have many questions regarding dorm life, meals, and campus atmosphere.

Please email me (tanda at ohio.edu), if you can participate in Ohio Up Close on 3/23.

Thank you,

Dr. T