[Tribeta-L] TriBeta Meeting 1/22

Venetos, Alexandra av861109 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 21 18:30:57 EST 2013

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a good break! We are going to be having our first meeting of the semester tomorrow night in GROVER W255 at 8pm. We are going to be going over what we have planned for this semester and will be happy to answer any questions. If you still need to pay your dues, you can bring them to the meeting as well, $25 for the year or $15 for the semester. Also, we will be having pizza. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Alex
Vice President of TriBeta Biological Honors Society