[Tribeta-L] Involvement Fair!

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 18 16:10:39 EDT 2013

Hey, guys-

I hope your summer has been relaxing and enjoyable. Tri Beta will have a table at the Involvement Fair on College Green next Sunday (8/25) from 3:30-5:30. I will be putting together a poster and everything for the table, but I am looking for someone else who would be willing to attend and help hold down the fort. We need to check in by 2:30 and also tear down our table at the end of the fair. This is an awesome opportunity for us to reach out to the incoming students!

Dr. Tanda is also looking for a person or two who would be available next Saturday (8/24) afternoon to reach out to incoming biology majors at their orientation.

If anyone is available to help, just shoot me an email and we'll work out the details. Thanks, guys!

PS- If anyone has some fun pictures from our nature hikes, service events or conference last year, feel free to email them to me for the poster!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Biological Sciences Major
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President