[Tribeta-L] Volunteer needed for this week's Ohio Up Close

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 9 08:55:25 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in Ohio Up Close this semester.

This Friday's Ohio Up Close is a shorter version due to a departmental function.  It will start as usual from 10:45 am and end around 11:45 am.

It will be in 199 Irvine Hall, a med school lecture hall next to the Irvine Bricks, not 159 Irvine Hall.

I need you from 11:30 for about 15 min, not beyond 12 pm for sure.  I want you to talk to prospective students after my introduction, which I am planning to end around 11:30 am.

Unfortunately, there will be no pizzas…..  Sorry.  One day I will make up for it :-)

Please let me (tanda at ohio.edu) know if you can participate.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Dr. T