[Tribeta-L] BAKE SALE

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 8 23:02:55 EDT 2013

Hey guys-

So as you might remember, we're trying to organize a bake sale to raise money to pay for the faculty dinner. We are planning on doing the bake sale next week Wednesday and Thursday (4/17 & 4/18). Before we commit to a time, I want to get an idea of what time frame would work best for people to help out. We are offering people half of a community service hour for helping OR baking. If you help twice, or help and bake, you would be getting an entire community service hour. SO to get an idea of which time frame works best, I'm going to ask you guys to do (respond?complete? Not sure on doodle etiquette..) this Doodle. It's pretty straight-forward, for those (like me) who have never doodled. Here's the link:

http://doodle.com/bw3yrg7nbwyrzhki

It'd be great if you guys could get around to this in the next few days (let's say Friday?) so we can commit to a time frame. Remember, if you can't help sell delicious treats, you can always BAKE delicious treats!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Evolution, Ecology & Animal Behavior Major
(614) 371-0017