[Tribeta-L] Research Fair Tomorrow!

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 17 11:34:45 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

This a reminder that the TriBeta Biological Honors Society will be hosting a Biological Sciences Research Fair tomorrow Tuesday September 18th from 7pm-9pm in the Life Sciences Building. This is a great way to meet professors, learn about research on campus, and how to get involved! This also counts as one of our meetings for the semester. Also--membership dues are due by October 2nd. You can turn them in at the fair to our treasurer, Emily. They are $15 a semester, or a one time fee of $25 for the year.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Patty Arnold
pa803908 at ohio.edu
President of TriBeta Biological Honors Society