[Tribeta-L] Good Earth Farm community service this afternoon

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:36:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Beth will leave Walter parking lot around 3:30 pm (possibly later) to take members who may not be able to come to the parking lot by 3:15pm. If you think you may be late, please email Beth <ec837608 at ohio.edu>.

See you all this afternoon!

Dr. T

Hi TriBeta Members,

This Friday (11/02) we will be going to Good Earth Farm to volunteer from 3:30pm-6:30pm. Good Earth Farm is a local sustainable and organic farm (they have piglets right now!). We will be carpooling out to the farm so please meet in the Walter parking lot around 3:00pm-we should leave no later than 3:15pm. Please RSVP if you want to come and let me know if you'd be able to drive. It should be sunny and the 50's. We'll be doing farm work, so dress in clothes you don't mind getting dirty. If you have any questions email me. Here is more info on Good Earth Farm: http://commonfriars.wordpress.com/good-earth-farm/

Patty
President of TriBeta
pa803908 at ohio.edu<mailto:pa803908 at ohio.edu>