[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta Meeting this week, Food drive on Sunday

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:56:23 EST 2012

Hello Tri-Beta,

This is a reminder that there is NO meeting this Tuesday January 24th. Our next meeting will be SUNDAY, January 29th between 2-4pm. We will be meeting in the parking lot outside of Walter Hall. This meeting is our Food Drive in which we will stop at various Athens neighborhoods to collect canned foods. This is still a required meeting and attendance will be taken. Also, if you have any non-perishable foods that you would like to donate, please bring them this Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>. I hope to see all of you there! Thanks again.

Cheers,
John

John Maykut
President of Tri-Beta