[Tribeta-L] First meeting

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 6 20:34:43 EST 2012

Hello Tri-Beta,

 This is John Maykut. I hope that all of you had a relaxing, fun, festive
winter break! Next Tuesday, January 10th, we will be having our first
meeting of the quarter. It will be in the usual room (E206 Grover Center) at
the usual time (8:00pm). We will be discussing our plans for the quarter
over some delicious Avalanche Pizza! If you have dues for either the whole
year or for just winter quarter, PLEASE bring them to this meeting. Also, if
you have any ideas for our Tri-Beta T-shirts, bring them to the meeting
because this is your last chance to share them. I hope to see all of you at
this meeting!

Cheers,

Johnny

John Maykut