[Tribeta-L] FW: Tri-Beta Meeting

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 20 14:03:09 EST 2012

From: "Maykut, John" <jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:59:00 -0500
To: Soichi Tanda <tanda at ohio.edu<mailto:tanda at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Tri-Beta Meeting

Hello Tri-Beta,

Our next meeting will be tomorrow (Tuesday February 21st) at 7:30pm. This meeting will NOT be at our usual place. We will be meeting at the Bird Arena Ice Rink for a night of ice skating! Be sure to bring your university ID's. Tri-Beta will cover the cost of skate rentals. This meeting is our social event, however we will be discussing our plans for the last meeting of the quarter, t-shirt sizes, and elections for officers next year. I hope to see everyone at this event!

Cheers,

John

John Maykut

President of Tri-Beta