[Tribeta-L] FW: Tri-Beta Elections!

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:13:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Please see a message from John below.  We will also accept your membership application.  Please fill out the attached form and bring it along with your DRAS (or we can check it online at the meeting) to our next meeting.  If you want to run for an officer's position, you have to be approved for the membership (lifetime or associate) before running if you have not initiated yet.

Dr. T