[Tribeta-L] FW: Tri-Beta Faculty Dinner

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:44:41 EDT 2012

From: "Maykut, John" <jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:10:43 -0400
To: Soichi Tanda <tanda at ohio.edu<mailto:tanda at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Tri-Beta Faculty Dinner

Hello members,

I am just sending out a reminder about our faculty dinner tonight (Tuesday, April 17th)! It will be held at 7:30pm at Lui Lui Restaurant (8 Station Street). Please by there before 7:30pm. Also, dress in something nice and casual. Finally, if you have not purchased your T-Shirts yet, you can do so at this meeting (T-Shirts are $15). I will have the box of shirts in my car. If you need a ride or directions to Lui Lui's, give me a call/text or email me at (jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu> and/or 216-970-3154) I am excited to see you at the faculty dinner.

Cheers,

John