[Tribeta-L] Research Fair

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 21 15:57:31 EDT 2011

Hello Tri-Beta members,

I am writing with regards to the research fair we are planning for later
this quarter. I am asking one of the members to help us promote the research
fair. Helping with this event would fulfill one of the service requirements
for membership and would be greatly appreciated. What we need done is a
flyer written out to all the professors in the BIOS department. The
email/flyer should include all the information for the event as well as an
invitation to them to present their research at the fair. Here are the
details to the event:

When: Tuesday October 11th 7:00pm-9:00pm
Where: 1st Floor of LSB
What: Research Fair to expose undergrads to what kind of research is going
on in the BIOS department.

Additional information you might want to put in the email/flyer should be
that if the professor cannot attend, they are welcome to have a
graduate/undergraduate student that works for them present their research.

If you would be interested in making this flyer and sending it to the
professors of the BIOS department, please let me know. Also, if you have any
questions regarding this event or any of our other events planned for the
quarter, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
John Maykut
President of Tri-Beta
Biological Honor Society