[Tribeta-L] First meeting this Tuesday

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 07:44:48 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Our first meeting is this Tuesday, the 13th.  This information was missing
in the previous email.

Hello Tri-Beta,

This is John Maykut. I hope that all of you have had a great summer, first
week, and weekend. This week we will be having our first meeting of the
year. It will be in room E206 Grover Center at 8:00pm. We have alot of great
things planned for the quarter and I am really looking forward to it. At
this first meeting we will go over our plans, discuss the requirements for
membership, and enjoy plenty of Avalanche pizza. In addition we will be
welcoming freshman interested in joining our organization. I hope to see all
of you at this first meeting to talk about the quarter and eat some pizza!

Thank you,
John Maykut
President of Beta Beta Beta