[Tribeta-L] Freshman orientation/recruitment on the 4th

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 1 15:18:59 EDT 2011

Hello Tri-Beta,

I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer break. This weekend will be the
freshman orientation. It will be taking place at 2pm on Sunday (the 4th) in
Walter 135. It would be great if we could get a few members (officers?) of
Tri-Beta at this orientation to promote our organization to some incoming
freshman. I understand that everyone may not be back in Athens at this time,
but if you can make it to this event it would be greatly appreciated. Also,
we will shortly be deciding when our first official meeting is so keep an
eye on your mailbox for additional information. Don't hesitate to email me
if you have any questions (jm971007 at ohio.edu). I hope to see some of you on
Sunday.

Enjoy the last few days of summer,

John Maykut