[Tribeta-L] Research Fair tonight from 7 PM

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 07:51:08 EDT 2011

Hello Tri-Beta Members,

I am writing to remind you of the Research Fair taking place tonight Tuesday October 11 on the first floor of the Life Science Building. It will be held from 7:00-9:00pm. You do not have to stay the entire two hours, however this is our meeting for the week and attendance will be taken. Besides, this is a great opportunity to interact with some of the professors in the BIOS department and to learn a little about the research going on in their labs. I hope to see everyone there tonight!

Cheers,

John Maykut
President of Tri-Beta
Biological Honor Society