[Tribeta-L] Social tonight!

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 09:19:50 EST 2011

Hello Tri-Beta,

Tonight (Tuesday) from 7:00pm-9:00pm will be our social and final meeting! We will be having a cookout at Beth Clowes' house at 35 Grovsenor. We will be enjoying good food and celebrating this quarter. We will also be discussing our plans for next quarter. Any T-Shirt ideas should be brought to this meeting as well as any last minute dues for this quarter or the year? I hope everyone can make it to this event. If you need help with directions or even a ride to this event feel free to send me an email or call me at (216)970-3154 jm971007 at ohio.edu<mailto:jm971007 at ohio.edu>.

Cheers,
John Maykut
President of Tri-Beta
Biological Honor Society