[Tribeta-L] District Convention

Soichi Tanda tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:34:58 EDT 2011

Dear all,

For members who came to this Tuesday's meeting, you do not have to respond
to this email.

I really want to know who can help make our Tri-beta district convention
successful.

I would like to ask you to come to the Irvine Bricks by 8:40 AM on the 9th.
The oral presentations will start at 9 AM.

Lunch (free) will be from 11:30 AM.
Poster presentation: 12:30-1:50
Keynote speech (by Dr. Witmer) 2 PM to 3 PM.

Award ceremony follows the keynote speech.

The convention will end around 3:30 PM.

We have to set up tables and chairs for lunch from 11 AM.  I need man power.
I also need four students (two students for each oral session, EEB and MCB).
They time talks (15 min and 5 min Q & A) and introduce speakers.

Please email me back indicating your commitment.  It would be great if you
can help a part of the convention.

Thank you very much in advance for helping us make the convention a great
success.

Soichi

P.S. I am thinking to take you out for dinner (food and soft? drinks) on
that night.

******
Soichi Tanda, Ph.D
215 Life Science Building