[Tribeta-L] Ohio Up Close Volunteers

Soichi Tanda tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 21 11:03:41 EST 2011

Dear all,

I need your help.  As many of you know, Ohio Up Close, the biggest OU
recruitment event, is coming up.  This event invites students who have been
admitted by OU, give them a chance to visit OU, and help them decide to come
to OU.

Three will be this quarter (2/25, 3/4, and 3/11).  And three more are
scheduled next quarter (4/1, 4/8, and 4/29).

While they are in the Bios department for curriculum information, they will
have a chance to talk to you (current Bios students) and faculty over free
Avalanche pizza and pop.  So I need a few students every Friday.  You would
receive credits for the service requirement for your initiation if you
participate in two of Ohio Up Close.

The lunch will start around 12 PM in 159 Irvine Hall.  So, you can come
after 11:10 class.

If you are interested in coming to Ohio Up Close, email to me
(tanda at ohio.edu) with the dates when you can participate.  So, I can order
the right number of pizzas.

Thank you very much.

Soichi